- This section contains information about how to manage beachmed.eu in relation to the processing of beachmed.eu user data.
- This policy is also of value for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (UE) 2016/679 (thereafter Regulation), relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with beachmed.eu and can be reached at the address correspondingto the startpage: www.beachmed.eu
- The policy is made only for beachmed.eu and not also for other websites possibly consulted by the user via links in it.
- The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on how, when and the nature of information that treatment holders must provide to users when connecting to the beachmed.eu web pages, regardless of the purposes of the link itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The policy may be changed due to the introduction of new policies in this regard, so you are encouraged to check this page periodically.
- If you are under the age of 14, under Article 8, c.1 of the Regulation , and Art. 2 – Quinquies of D.Lgs 196/2003, as amended by D.Lgs 181/18, you must legitimize your consent through the permission of parents or those who acts for him.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Holder
- The holder ofthe transfer is the individual or legal entity, the public authority, the service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- Relativeto this website the controller is: Paolo Lupino, and for any clarification or exercise of the rights of the user can contact him at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
2 – Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Under Section 1 of Article 37 of Regulation, it is not necessary for the Association to appoint the data protection officer as:
- the Association is not a public authority;
- the main activities of the data holder consist of treatments which, by their nature, scope and/or purpose, do not require regular and systematic monitoring of those involved on a large scale.
- the main activities of the data holder do not consist of the large-scale handling of particular categories of personal data referred to Article 9 of the Regulation or data relating to criminal convictions and offences referred to Article 10 of the same.
3 – Data processing location
- The processing of data generated using beachmed.eu takes place on the servers of Register SpA, based in Florence 50122, Avenue of Giovine Italia, 17 , through the hosting service provided as a result of a specific contract.
- The provisional data required for the implementation of the site is stored and processed using the hosting service offered by DROPBOX.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record anypersonal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case, the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue with the navigation.
Currently the only cookies that the site could, in case, employ are the Technical ones.
2 – Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information in the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the most well-known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are for navigation and to facilitate the access and use of the site by the user. They are required to transmit communications over an electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings for managing or disabling cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies, changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- Cookies that are inserted into the browser and transmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of the duration you can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the nav application session and serve to identify the user and then avoid login to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiration or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the restricted area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored persistently but exclusively for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and vanish with the closure of the same. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random server-generated numbers needed to enable safe and efficient site navigation.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Databetween mode
- Like all websites, this website also uses log files that store information collected in an automated manner during user visits. The information collected may be as follows:
– Internet protocol (IP);
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– visitor’s (referral) entry and exit web page;
– the number of clicks (potentially).
- This information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will betranslated according to the rightful interests of the holder.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also possibly include personal data such as the Ip address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site or to harm other users, or otherwise malicious or criminial. Such data is never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purposes of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated in the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that users of the site will consider making public among the services and tools made available to them, is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that you have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international rules.
2 – Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation is used exclusively for the above purposes and stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no more than 5 years.
- In any case, the data provided by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request from the judicial authority and in the cases provided by the law.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to the site corruption) is stored for the time strictly necessary to reach the above purpose.
3 – User-supplied data
- As mentioned above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses mentioned on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the missive.
- Summary information specifications will be progressed or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for on-demand services.
4 – Support in setting up your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through his browser settings. However, by removing cookies from the browser could remove the preferences it has set for the site.
- For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Art. 13, c. 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
- The site beachmed.eu therefore intends to inform the user of the existence of his rights, according to the following articles of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
(a) According to art. 15, of the person’s right to ask the holder for access to personal data, according to art. 16 the possibility of rectifying the data provided, on the basis of Article 18, to supplement or limit the treatment that relates to it, or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment under Article 21, in addition to the right to the portability of data under Article 20 Regulation (EU);
(b) of the right to request deletion under Article 17, the anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including those that do not require retention in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed.
(c) the right to obtain a claim that the operations of updating, rectifying, integrating data, deleting, blocking the data, processing have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data has been disclosed or disseminated, and except where such compliance proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- Requests can be directed to the controller, without formality or, inalternation, using the model provided by the Personal Data Protection Authority, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the treatment is based on Article 6, paragraph 1 ( a) – consensus expressed to use – or on Article 9, paragraph 2 (a) – consensus expressed to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, or philosophical or trade union affiliation, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinion the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudging the legality of the treatment.
- Similarly, in the event of a breach of the law, you have the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Authority as a regulatory authority in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth review of the rights to compete with you, see Articles 15-22 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VI – TRANSFER DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. Particularly with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) by social plugins and the service of Google Analytics. The transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, so no further consent is needed. The afore mentioned companies ensure that they join the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the terms of Article 45 et seq., of the Regulation (EU).
VII. DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
- This site treats user data lawfully and correctly, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out through computer and/or telematics tools, with organizational methods and with logics closely related to the intended purposes.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of appointees involved in the organization of the site (administrative staff, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external entities (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. If these changes and updates are relevant, these will be reported with notifications to users.
- Previous versions of the document will still be available to this page.
- The document has been updated on 04/17/2020 to comply with relevant regulations, and in particular in accordance with the Regulation